Enterprises have faced many challenges during lockdowns and transitions to remote work. COVID-19 has accelerated the need to have remote work capabilities.
Join ISG Director of Research Namratha Dharshan and David Paulding GSO of Odigo as they discuss the transformation from office to remote work.
In this session we will cover:
- How are contact centers handling new, flexible working models
- Use cases on the challenges faced by the organizations
- How have cloud contact centers enabled agility and helped enterprises become more agile during such unprecedented times
- How are agents’ roles evolving to meet new challenges and expectations
- What new technologies and processes are influencing the changing role of an agent
- How can one recognize an agile contact center solution that has the scalability to evolve with a company’s changing needs